Naari Pharma Private Limited considers ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION, HEALTH & SAFETY as responsibility of management and
employees in all functions and hence it conducts all its operations in a manner that is protective of the Environment, Health & Safety of
Employees, Customers and the Community.To fulfill this commitment, Naari Pharma Private Limited has developed and adopted the
following Policy on ENVIRONMENT, HEALTH & SAFETY (EHS).
- Provide the resources necessary to implement this policy and to develop and maintain our EHS systems
- Committed to continual improvement of our EHS performance by setting objectives and targets and performing regular audits and reviews
- Ensure that all personnel, whether employees or contractors, are aware of their delegated environmental, health and safety responsibilities
and are properly trained to undertake these.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable EHS laws.
- We shall comply with all relevant statutory and other requirements in the area of EHS.
- Each employee shall comply with the EHS laws applicable to her or his area of operational responsibility.
- We strive for continual improvement in our EHS performance. We measure progress and verify compliance through audits & management
- We provide our employees with safe workplaces. We promote programs to maintain or improve the health of our employees.
- We cooperate with our suppliers and contractors and offer assistance for achieving an EHS performance matching our own.
- We strive to use natural resources more efficiently, reduce waste and prevent accidents.